I was invited by Visit Devon to discover its food and drink delights, which included first-class wine and champagne, the freshest fish, and all manner of blueberry products. You can read about it in my article for Foodtripper. Some of the places visited:
- Yelverton’s Wildflower restaurant in the Moorland Garden Hotel
- Commodore in Instow
- Le Bistro Pierre in the Royal William Yard in Plymouth
- Blueberry Brothers
- Eastcott Vineyard in Okehampton
- Pebblebed Vineyard in Topsham
- The Fish Market in Brixham
For a cycling trip around Devon, written for the People’s Friend, see here.
Read more articles and features here.